At Kelly Ann Charters we like to clearly define our terms and conditions so that our clients are well informed. Please be sure to review our terms for scheduling a fishing trip with Kelly Ann Charters. We are more than happy to discuss them with you further, should you have any questions.
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS:
- You may make a reservation online or by phone with a $500 deposit for Tuna Charters and a 50% deposit for ‘other’ charters.
- Full, final payment is due 14 days prior to the charter date.
- If deposit made online, balance due will be processed 14 days before scheduled trip using credit card on file, unless otherwise instructed by the purchaser.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to your trip are refundable. If you cancel less than two weeks before the charter, your deposit is non-refundable.
- Should the captain determine that the weather and seas are too rough for your charter to go out you will be offered the option of rescheduling. In the event that rescheduling is not a possibility, you will be refunded 50% of your deposit. Rain is not considered a reason to cancel a charter, and vessels will sail on a rainy day.
Prices do not include mates tip for services provided. Whereas the mate works on gratuity, a gratuity of 15-20% to the mate is customary.
WHO KEEPS THE FISH:
- Cod and haddock are yours to keep subject to federal per person catch limits.
- Our captains will clean, fillet and bag your fish for you to take home.
- School, large school, medium and large medium tuna may only be retained if federal regulations allow. Federal regulations change from year to year, and often change within the tuna season. For the latest NMFS Bluefin Tuna regulations, see the NMFS HMS Permits shop at http://hmspermits.noaa.gov/news.asp.
- 25% OFF your next charter for any Tuna caught over 73 inches
- Light consumption of beer and/or wine is allowed.
- Hard alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited. We have zero tolerance for hard alcohol or drugs. Violators charter will be cancelled, without refund.
WHAT OUR CAPTAINS WILL BRING:
- Everything you need for catching a Giant Bluefin Tuna!
- Ice for packing your fish.
- Bait and tackle.
- Well maintained rods and reels.
- You are welcome to bring your own gear if you wish.
- Customer is responsible for replacement of lost tackle supplied by the Captain.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Use your discretion for items that you feel you would require for a day on the sea! The following are some suggestions.
- Food (bagged lunches)
- Drinks (soda, water, juice and beer/wine)
- Appropriate Clothing
- Remember that it is cooler on the water than it is on land, so you may want to bring a sweatshirt or jacket.
- Rain gear, waterproof boots or shoes.
- If you’re a hearty soul out fishing in the fall or early winter, you’ll want to dress in layers.
- Sun visor or a hat to block the powerful rays.