- You may make a reservation online or by phone with a $500 deposit for Tuna Charters and a 50% deposit for ‘other’ charters.
- Full, final payment is due 14 days prior to the charter date.
- If deposit made online, balance due will be processed 14 days before scheduled trip using credit card on file, unless otherwise instructed by the purchaser.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to your trip are refundable. If you cancel less than two weeks before the charter, your deposit is non-refundable.
- Should the captain determine that the weather and seas are too rough for your charter to go out you will be offered the option of rescheduling. In the event that rescheduling is not a possibility, you will be refunded 50% of your deposit. Rain is not considered a reason to cancel a charter, and vessels will sail on a rainy day.
Prices do not include mates tips as part of the fee paid for services provided. The fees associated with the charter are to cover the boat operational expenses, insurance premiums, Captain’s fee, and all other costs associated with funding your charter. Our mate works on gratuity, a gratuity of 15-20% to the mate is customary.